Parent - Teacher Association
The school encourages parents and teachers to form a PTA. It is a very good way of bringing together parents, teachers and others to raise money, support the school and make a difference for the children. PTA is an opportunity for everyone to work together towards a common goal and is open to all parents and teachers even if they only have a small amount of time available to get involved.
Another important role for a PTA is to provide parents with an opportunity to become more involved with their children’s school. Working in partnership with the school, a PTA can help parents and teachers develop strong links between home and school.
Why Participate in PTA?
– Helps you become acquainted with your children’s instructors, administration, and other parents.
– Allows you to hear directly from teachers and communicate with the school’s administration team.
– Strengthens your understanding of what’s going on at your child’s school.
– Helps you find out about your child’s programs and opportunities.
– Allows you take part in school-wide activities and events.
– Helps you show your support to your child